More articles around the Web about
- Security Application Static Analysis applied to iOS and Gitlab CI
- How do 3D transforms of iOS views work under the hood?
- Experimenting with Live Activities
- Eager Grids with SwiftUI
- Use Deep Links to Speed Up Your UI Tests
- VIPER For SwiftUI? Please. No.
- How we manage 200 Mac Minis for iOS CI at Agoda
- Composing margins and paddings
- Singleton in Kotlin
- Touch Interactions in Jetpack Compose
- Working with Large Images in Android
- Make your app large screen ready
- Build in 3D for Android Using LibGDX in Kotlin
- The journey of Lunabee Studio with KMM
- Flutter Skill Of MediaQuery and Performance Optimization
- Flutter Performance Tips
- MAUI vs Flutter — Multi-platform frameworks showdown
- System Design Architecture: Stateful vs. Stateless
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...
How to Use Kotlin’s Timing API
Kotlin’s Timing API is stable as of Kotlin 1.9, and it offers some great ways to both measure and specify...
Candy Crush made $20 billion
King attributes its huge success to several factors, including not only the games themselves, but also the company's commitment to...
FittedSheets – Bottom sheets for iOS.
This project is to enable easily presenting view controllers in a bottom sheet that supports scrollviews and multiple sizes. Contributions...
ComposeFadingEdges – Android Compose UI with fading edges
The ComposeFadingEdges is a powerful Android Compose library that seamlessly incorporates customisable fading edges with horizontal or vertical orientations, static or scrollable...
Mobile Consumer Spend Surpasses $100 Billion in Record Time in 2023
Positive growth in mobile consumer spend continued in Q3 2023 at a solid 3.7% year-over-year. Downloads declined slightly over the...