Mobile \ Read more \ 08.06
Read more about iOS and Android development.
More articles around the Web about
- Swift — 6 things you might know but you forgot
- Meet WeatherKit AND Swift Charts
- What’s the difference between any and some in Swift 5.7?
- What is new in SwiftUI after WWDC22
- Managing Jetpack Compose UI State With Sealed Classes
- The Guide To Your First Annotation Processor with KSP (And Becoming A Kotlin Artist)
- The most popular RxJava misunderstanding
- Working Harder Is Stupid. Steal This Blueprint to Get More Free Time and Work Less.
- How to correctly estimate time for a project
- 1 Year Later Flutter Web Still Sucks
- Exploring Dart Constructors
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.06
iOS Creating Complex SwiftUI Shapes Using Design Tools Xcode 15 — What’s New What is new in SwiftUI after WWDC...
Apple’s new TipKit will help developers teach people how to use apps
According to the documentation, the new TipKit framework will include templates that will match Apple's own system apps.
ADB Enhanced – Swiss-army knife for Android testing and development
ADB-Enhanced is a Swiss-army knife for Android testing and development. A command-line interface to trigger various scenarios like screen rotation,...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.06
iOS SwiftUI Testing: a Pragmatic Approach Enhancing Security in iOS Applications: Best Practices and Code Examples Beautify Code Without Optionals...
Apple announces Vision Pro augmented reality headset
The Vision Pro is marketed primarily as an AR device, but it can switch between augmented and full virtual reality...
WWDC 2023 Keynote
Check out the WWDC23 keynote, where the latest Apple Vision Pro, MacBook Air 15″, software, services and operating systems were...