- SwiftUI Gauge — A New Way of Showing Progress
- How to Use Xcode Plugins in Your iOS App
- Setting up custom font style for Text, Labels and Buttons globally in iOS Application
- Exploring SwiftUI Redraw Behavior with Instruments
- 50+ SwiftUI Open Source Projects With Guided Tutorials
- How to organize your Flutter app assets, styles, colors, images
- 7+ Habits that Made Me a Better Software Engineer
- The Difference Between The Clever Developer & The Wise Developer
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.09
iOS Closures vs. Delegates in Swift iOS How to use the new inspector SwiftUI view modifier How to create an...
2023 App Threat Report
In 2022 alone, the number of mobile app downloads surpassed a staggering 200 billion, emphasizing the pervasive presence of these...
ElectricSQL – Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps
Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps. Build reactive, realtime, local-first apps directly on Postgres. What is ElectricSQL? ElectricSQL...
GitHub Copilot Chat opened to individual developers
Like similar chatbots, Copilot Chat sits in the sidebar of the IDE, and developers can use it to have lengthy...
ComposeCard – A beautifully designed payment view library
ComposeCards is a beautifully designed payment view library for Credit and Debit Cards. Made using Jetpack Compose 🎉. It allows...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 20.09
Airship has released another study of mobile users aka shoppers. A lot of interesting things about habits and tasks in...