- Implementing address autocomplete using SwiftUI and MapKit
- Customize iOS Simulator for Test Automation
- My personal (opinionated) iOS Interview Questions
- ChatGPT Does SwiftUI
- This simple trick to return multiple values from Kotlin Functions
- Designing Slot APIs in Jetpack Compose
- Blurring the Lines
- 7 Android Resources To Level Up As a Developer
- Introducing the Architecture Templates
- Implementing Clips on iOS and Android
- Decorator Design Patterns For Dart & Flutter
- Scrum Testing Methodology In Flutter
- The Importance of Code Ownership
- Avoid these ship-sinking coding practices
- No More Leetcode: The Stripe Interview Experience
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 30.01
iOS Native iOS Touch Events w/ Rust SwiftUI — Using Frames To Align Use Core ML To Build a Minority...
What’s New In Kotlin 1.8 – Multiplatform Mobile and Native
In this video, Pamela chats about some of the Kotlin 1.8.0 updates relating to Kotlin/Native and Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile.
The most popular cross-platform frameworks
It seems that Flutter has become mainstream in 2021 and it is unlikely that anything will stop its growth.
WhatIf – Fluent syntactic sugar of Kotlin
Fluent Kotlin expressions for handling single if-else statements, nullable, collections, and boolean. Gradle Add the dependency below to your module’s build.gradle file:...
Jetpack Compose Codelabs
This repository contains a set of Android Studio projects to help you learn about Compose in Android. Each sample contains...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 26.01
iOS ChatGPT in an iOS Shortcut — Worlds Smartest HomeKit Voice Assistant Multi-select Filter in Swift Prevent copy & paste...