Lyft shared their work on improving mobile performance. They write that the strategies outlined in this article do not depend on the platform, everything is simply given on the example of Android. On the other hand, I am always perplexed by the question of who did it all. Someone wrote to disk 2,000 times a minute and used SharedPreferences as an in-memory store. Where were all the architectures, testers, patterns, and Code Review?
- How iOS Apps Adapt to the various iPhone 14 Screen Sizes
- Infinite Marquee Animation with SwiftUI
- Scale Animation With Anchor in SwiftUI
- Create Multi-Steps View in SwiftUI
- The Problems with Singletons and Why You Should Use DI Instead
- App Shortcuts: Getting Started
- Android Dev Summit ‘22: Coming to you, online and around the world!
- Jetpack Glance AppWidget – Developing Location Checker App widget
- How to secure your Android apps
- A full-fledged guide about GraphQL for Android
- Jetpack compose: Cool Button Click Effects
- $150,000 Amazon Engineer vs. $300,000 Google Engineer
- Web socket in Flutter
- MVI implementation in Kotlin Multiplatform using the Reaktive library
Mobile \ Read more \ 06.12
iOS Implementing address autocomplete using SwiftUI and MapKit Customize iOS Simulator for Test Automation My personal (opinionated) iOS Interview Questions...
TLDR explains what makes a fragment of code
TLDR is a plugin for popular IDE Jetbrains, which explains what makes a fragment of code in natural English. TLDR...
CodeScanner – A SwiftUI view to scan QR & barcodes
CodeScanner is a SwiftUI framework that makes it easy to scan codes such as QR codes and barcodes. It provides...
Mobile \ Read more \ 05.12
iOS Create a Basic Shortcut using App Intents Using vulnerable libraries in iOS apps UI/UX Design: The Dynamic Island Build...
Indie App Santa Offers Discounted Indie Apps
It's the most beautiful time of the year... for free and discounted iPhone apps.
Bauly – Compact banners like in iOS 13+
Bauly is a neat little library used to display compact message banners in your app. The design is inspired by stock...