Meta is under pressure from all sides. TikTok squeezed the youth out of the video, the real BeReal overtakes the glossy Instagram, but the new Fizz project generally plays where Facebook started. This is an anonymous social network for colleges and campuses with geolocation. Its main difference is: 1) only real students with a valid university e-mail address can register in it; 2) everyone communicates in local groups; 3) it is also moderated by living students. It turns out wild virality. The founders are already talking about 95% enrollment at Stanford, 70% at Rice. By the end of 2023, they plan to cover almost all US campuses. What is all this for – and in fact, literally just now, Facebook seemed like an unshakable social block. If you have an idea how to sit him down, maybe it’s time?
- Show progress of the task using SwiftUI ProgressView
- Accordion in SwiftUI – DisclosureGroup Explorations
- The Problems with Singletons and Why You Should Use DI Instead
- State Restoration in SwiftUI
- Jetpack Compose Clean Navigation
- Exploring “select” expression of Kotlin coroutines
- Understand Kotlin Reified and Type Erasure
- Loading Shimmer in Compose
- Data Science is Dying?
- The Anti-Pattern that Sees the Disempowerment of Engineering Organisations Everywhere
- Radio buttons, checkboxes, toggle switches, and dropdown lists: design tips for using selection controls
- Charts Anatomy
- 7 Useful Flutter Packages You Should Use in Your Next Project
- Responsive Flutter apps will no longer be a nightmare: Let’s simplify the process
Mobile \ Read more \ 06.12
iOS Implementing address autocomplete using SwiftUI and MapKit Customize iOS Simulator for Test Automation My personal (opinionated) iOS Interview Questions...
TLDR explains what makes a fragment of code
TLDR is a plugin for popular IDE Jetbrains, which explains what makes a fragment of code in natural English. TLDR...
CodeScanner – A SwiftUI view to scan QR & barcodes
CodeScanner is a SwiftUI framework that makes it easy to scan codes such as QR codes and barcodes. It provides...
Mobile \ Read more \ 05.12
iOS Create a Basic Shortcut using App Intents Using vulnerable libraries in iOS apps UI/UX Design: The Dynamic Island Build...
Indie App Santa Offers Discounted Indie Apps
It's the most beautiful time of the year... for free and discounted iPhone apps.
Bauly – Compact banners like in iOS 13+
Bauly is a neat little library used to display compact message banners in your app. The design is inspired by stock...