- What are Sendable and @Sendable closures in Swift?
- Mastering Dynamic Island in SwiftUI
- Discover the MVVM Architecture in less than 90 seconds
- Drag & Drop in SwiftUI
- Collect useful logs in production using Crashlytics, File logging and Timber
- Adaptive UI with Jetpack Compose
- Building A Jetpack Compose Window With AbstractComposeView
- Jetpack Compose Popup — Master It!
- The Art of Multiplatform Programming: The Secret to Maximizing Shared Code
- Put Flutter to Work
- Flutter: FCM — How to Navigate to a Particular Screen After Tapping on Push Notification
- Facts about State Machines
- A Product Engineering Skill That No One Talks About+
- You’re not an imposter. Developers are all faking it.
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...
How to Use Kotlin’s Timing API
Kotlin’s Timing API is stable as of Kotlin 1.9, and it offers some great ways to both measure and specify...
Candy Crush made $20 billion
King attributes its huge success to several factors, including not only the games themselves, but also the company's commitment to...
FittedSheets – Bottom sheets for iOS.
This project is to enable easily presenting view controllers in a bottom sheet that supports scrollviews and multiple sizes. Contributions...
ComposeFadingEdges – Android Compose UI with fading edges
The ComposeFadingEdges is a powerful Android Compose library that seamlessly incorporates customisable fading edges with horizontal or vertical orientations, static or scrollable...
Mobile Consumer Spend Surpasses $100 Billion in Record Time in 2023
Positive growth in mobile consumer spend continued in Q3 2023 at a solid 3.7% year-over-year. Downloads declined slightly over the...