Making platforms is known to be the most profitable. In this case, Solid makes FinTech as a Service – FinTech infrastructure. Simply put, it simplifies the implementation of services – with one line you can implement payments, banking, cards and all that. It is noteworthy that they plan to move into such verticals as travel, logistics, construction, healthcare, education and other gig economy. It is unlikely to become a direct unicorn-unicorn, but as an example of creating a platform, it seems to me quite interesting.
- SwiftUI, How to create BlurEffect. Introducing 2 ways.
- Handling multiple caches in App
- Animate a UIBarButtonItem using Swift
- How to Use NavigationSplitView in SwiftUI
- Monitoring App Performance
- First Impressions When Switching From Spring Boot to Ktor
- Integrate autofill with keyboards (or Input Method Editors)
- Begin your android automation testing using Appium, JUnit5, and Kotlin in 5 minutes on Windows or Linux!
- Wear OS Tiles Material Library: Build Tiles, Fast.
- 8 Best UX/UI Design Tools in 2022
- Learn PWA
- How to use Kotlin Multiplatform ViewModel in SwiftUI and Jetpack Compose
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 28.09
iOS Decodable CoreData: A Proof-of-Concept for Building Offline-First iOS Apps The Future of Accessing User Location in SwiftUI Create SPM...
What is Dependency Injection
The primary goal of dependency injection is to reduce the coupling between components by removing the dependency resolution responsibility from...
Dependency Management in a Multi-Module Project – THIS Is How You Need to Do It
⭐ Learn how to make apps scale with a multi-module architecture.
Raspberry Pi 5 microcomputer unveiled
At launch, the Raspberry Pi 5 will come with several RAM options: $60 for the 4GB version and $80 for...
Cashew – Personal finances on Flutter
Cashew is a full-fledged, feature-rich application designed to empower users in managing their finances effectively. Built using Flutter – with...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 27.09
Swipe Actions from Scratch, Effective code reviews for Android developers, WebP exploit and more!