- Swift Student Challenge applications open February 5
- Introducing SwiftUI on visionOS
- Preparing for Swift 6
- Unit Testing a SwiftUI Application using Xcode
- My Toddler Still Loves Planes, So I Upgraded Her Radar
- Winlator – Windows applications on Android
- Coroutine patterns in Android, and why they work
- Room Relationships Explained
- Android ViewModel: Single state or not?
- Jetpack Compose: Passing data implicitly in Composable screens
- 5 achievable side hustles for developers
- App Deep Dive: Peacock
- The Weirdest Bug I’ve Seen Yet
- 39 Challenges on Building Mobile Apps at Scale
Mobile App Development Trends – 29.02
Working with dates and Codable, Fun with shapes in Compose, The missing guide to deep linking and more!
The open source StarCoder 2 model runs on regular GPUs
Companies are making more and more artificial intelligence-based code generators at an astonishing rate – services like GitHub Copilot and...
Google TV updates the homescreen
You may notice your apps taking a different shape on your Google TV For You screen.
Decompose – Kotlin Multiplatform lifecycle-aware business logic components with routing and pluggable UI
Decompose is a Kotlin Multiplatform library for breaking down your code into tree-structured lifecycle-aware business logic components (aka BLoC), with...
Mobile App Development Trends – 28.02
How to use VariadicView, Comprehensive Guide To Kotlin Context Receiver, OWASP Mobile Top 10 and more!
GitHub opens access to Copilot Enterprise
Copilot Enterprise includes all the features of the existing Business plan, including intellectual property indemnification, but extends it with a...