Today is the last day in the Developer Nation survey, so everyone is encouraged to take another chance to take the survey, contribute to the future of the community, and win valuable prizes – up to and including a MacBook Pro 13″ M2.
- Disabling Core Data CloudKit Logging
- Screen vs View in SwiftUI
- Create an animated transition with Matched Geometry Effect in SwiftUI
- Senior iOS Tip: Xcode Templates
- What Every Android Developer Should Have in Their GitHub?
- Abstraction design: Introduction
- Crafting Android bytecode analysis tooling using a secret ingredient
- How We Made the CES 2024 AR Experience: Android Virtual Guide, powered by Geospatial Creator
- Jetpack Compose: Divider
- Top 6 React Native Best Practices for 2024
- Extreme UI Adaptability in Flutter — How Google Earth supports every use case on earth
- 7 must-know object-oriented software patterns (and their pitfalls)
- Mobile search: which pattern should you choose?
Mobile App Development Trends – 29.02
Working with dates and Codable, Fun with shapes in Compose, The missing guide to deep linking and more!
The open source StarCoder 2 model runs on regular GPUs
Companies are making more and more artificial intelligence-based code generators at an astonishing rate – services like GitHub Copilot and...
Google TV updates the homescreen
You may notice your apps taking a different shape on your Google TV For You screen.
Decompose – Kotlin Multiplatform lifecycle-aware business logic components with routing and pluggable UI
Decompose is a Kotlin Multiplatform library for breaking down your code into tree-structured lifecycle-aware business logic components (aka BLoC), with...
Mobile App Development Trends – 28.02
How to use VariadicView, Comprehensive Guide To Kotlin Context Receiver, OWASP Mobile Top 10 and more!
GitHub opens access to Copilot Enterprise
Copilot Enterprise includes all the features of the existing Business plan, including intellectual property indemnification, but extends it with a...