- Building Modular iOS Apps: A Guide to SPM, MVVM, SwiftUI, and Combine/Async-Await
- Apple to require Xcode 15 for App Store submissions staring April 29
- Setting up SharePlay on an iOS app
- Bad practice: using .lowercased() to compare strings
- Swiggy iOS interview experience
- SwiftUI Hero Animation with Matched Geometry Effect
- Apk.sh – Reverse engineering Android apps easier
- Intersection Types in Kotlin
- Kotlin’s Sealed Interfaces in Android
- Jetpack Compose 🚀 Beginner’s Series
- Efficient API Calls in Flutter
- How to build a real-time multiplayer game with Flutter Flame
- 20 🍓most used Kotlin Multiplatform libraries
- Key takeaways from Airbnb’s winter redesign
- Keeping code simple: moving fast by avoiding over-engineering
- Love is in the app: Valentine’s Day mobile usage skyrockets
- A mobile version of Elden Ring is being developed by Tencent
Mobile App Development Trends – 29.02
Working with dates and Codable, Fun with shapes in Compose, The missing guide to deep linking and more!
The open source StarCoder 2 model runs on regular GPUs
Companies are making more and more artificial intelligence-based code generators at an astonishing rate – services like GitHub Copilot and...
Google TV updates the homescreen
You may notice your apps taking a different shape on your Google TV For You screen.
Decompose – Kotlin Multiplatform lifecycle-aware business logic components with routing and pluggable UI
Decompose is a Kotlin Multiplatform library for breaking down your code into tree-structured lifecycle-aware business logic components (aka BLoC), with...
Mobile App Development Trends – 28.02
How to use VariadicView, Comprehensive Guide To Kotlin Context Receiver, OWASP Mobile Top 10 and more!
GitHub opens access to Copilot Enterprise
Copilot Enterprise includes all the features of the existing Business plan, including intellectual property indemnification, but extends it with a...