- Oversimplifying SwiftUI View Code using ViewState and SwiftUI’s ViewBuilder
- Swift Developer Roadmap 2024: With 7 Samples App
- Building a Dynamic TreeView in SwiftUI
- The Swift Method Dispatch Deep Dive
- App Preview Videos Capturing using the Xcode simulator
- Exploring Jetpack Compose: Aspect Ratio Modifier
- Extended ADB: En Vogue
- Font Size Considerations for Accessibility
- Graceful Exits: Implementing Close Confirmation for Jetpack Compose ModalBottomSheet
- Android UI with TwoPane Composable – Drag, Split, & RTL Magic
- DVDB (Dart Vector DB) – The Pocket-Sized vector database
- How to use Resources in Compose Multiplatform
- Flutter Testing: A Comprehensive Guide to Unit, Widget, and Integration Testing
- AI-based real-time chat translator has started working in Roblox
- Scaling smoothly: RevenueCat’s data-caching techniques for 1.2 billion daily API requests
- GitHub Actions: Introducing the new M1 macOS runner available to open source!
- Why We Can’t Have Nice Software
Mobile App Development Trends – 29.02
Working with dates and Codable, Fun with shapes in Compose, The missing guide to deep linking and more!
The open source StarCoder 2 model runs on regular GPUs
Companies are making more and more artificial intelligence-based code generators at an astonishing rate – services like GitHub Copilot and...
Google TV updates the homescreen
You may notice your apps taking a different shape on your Google TV For You screen.
Decompose – Kotlin Multiplatform lifecycle-aware business logic components with routing and pluggable UI
Decompose is a Kotlin Multiplatform library for breaking down your code into tree-structured lifecycle-aware business logic components (aka BLoC), with...
Mobile App Development Trends – 28.02
How to use VariadicView, Comprehensive Guide To Kotlin Context Receiver, OWASP Mobile Top 10 and more!
GitHub opens access to Copilot Enterprise
Copilot Enterprise includes all the features of the existing Business plan, including intellectual property indemnification, but extends it with a...