- How to get a SwiftData model container and context in SwiftUI
- Packaging Libraries in iOS: A Comprehensive Guide v2
- Seamless Flow: Streamlining iOS Projects with CI/CD Tools and Tactics
- How to setup your Xcode project for testing with Unit and UI Tests in 4 simple steps
- SwiftUI: Introducing MVI How to Easily Implement MVI in SwiftUI
- How to solve nested Observable Objects issue
- A step-by-step tutorial in codelab format for Android UI testing
- Kotlin 101: Unit Tests Cheat Sheet for Paging Library and Room Database
- Finding the Right Balance in Gradle Dependency Strategy
- Avoid Primitive Obsession in Kotlin with zero-cost abstractions
- Simple and secure sign-in on Android with Credential Manager and passkeys
- Making Threads for Android
- State Management With Provider
- Flutter Integration Testing and CI/CD
- Building a Compose Multiplatform app with an Architectural pattern
- Exploring Flutter’s new Sliver API: A Comprehensive Guide
- 6 Software Engineering Templates I Wish I Had Sooner
- Advice to a novice programmer
- 10 Mobile App Projects to Elevate Your Skills to Senior Developer Level
- The creative testing blueprint: Strategies for high-impact ad campaigns
- Mastering search engine optimization for your mobile app
What is Copy-On-Write
Copy-On-Write (COW) is a strategy used in computer programming and operating systems to optimize the performance and efficiency of memory...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 11.12
Large photos in SwiftUI, Mutation Testing, Processing Payments in Firebase and more!
SDKs for which Apple will require a signature have been published
Apple has already listed SDKs commonly used in apps in the App Store that, from spring 2024, you will be...
Discover the Journaling Suggestions API
Journaling Suggestions is a visual picker interface for iPhone applications. It displays personal events that are happening in a person’s...
Tusky – An Android client for the microblogging server Mastodon
Tusky is a beautiful Android client for Mastodon. Mastodon is an ActivityPub federated social network. That means no single entity controls...
Swift 30 Projects: 30 mini Swift Apps for self-study
This repo is updated with Swift 5 and compatible with iPhone X: Simple UIKit components UIScrollView, UITableView, UICollectionView CAAnimations and...