Mobile App Development Best Practices – 31.01
- Recreating Apple Wallet Payment Ring with SwiftUI
- Reusable Components for Scalable Projects with UIKit Programmatically Swift 5
- Lazy NavigationLink for SwiftUI
- Annotation Injection with compile-time safety in Swift
- Mastering charts in SwiftUI. Custom Marks.
- Make your Android app a share target. Receive simple data from other applications with Hilt and Compose
- Picture-in-picture (PiP) mode in Android
- Protecting Project Integrity
- Leveraging the Snapshot Mutation Policies of Jetpack Compose
- 8 Flutter Widgets Every App Should Contain
- Introducing Dart 3 alpha
- KMP: A Use Case For Common UI Behavior
- TensorFlow Lite Tutorial for Flutter: Image Classification
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 23.03
iOS TextEffects With SwiftUI and Physics MVVM, SwiftUI, Async/Await, and Combine: The Ultimate API Call Dream Team An Aurora Gradient...
Epic launches Unreal Editor for Fortnite and will pay creators 40% of revenue
Epic Games has announced a new payment system for the creators of Fortnite, the popular free-to-play battle royale game.
Circuit – A Compose-driven architecture for Kotlin and Android applications
Circuit is a simple, lightweight, and extensible framework for building Kotlin applications that’s Compose from the ground up. Compose itself...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 22.03
iOS The operation couldn’t be completed: solving errors in Swift 10 Best Practices for Writing Clean and Efficient Code in...
Duolingo is working on a music app
Duolingo is gradually expanding and launching new ancillary projects that could generate significant revenue in the coming years.
Yattee – Privacy oriented video player for iOS, tvOS and macOS
Privacy oriented video player for iOS, tvOS and macOS. Features Native user interface built with SwiftUI with customization settings Player queue and...