- Swift Connection 2023 Videos
- Aidoku – Free and open source manga reader for iOS and iPadOS
- Show Callers in Xcode 15
- Automerge for Swift
- Combine charts to create stunning designs with Swift Charts
- Hacking iOS Alerts in Swift
- Deliver reusable components without making them reusable
- SwiftUI Tutorial: Keyframe Animations for iOS 17
- CatGPT – or How to Position Elements on Overlays
- Building a Speedometer with Compose Canvas API
- Harmonizing Modifiers in Jetpack Compose: A Tale of Flexibility and Usability
- Material Design Components for Android 1.10.0
- Regional Preferences in Android 14
- Beyond MVVM: Hierarchical State Management with Molecule and Compose
- How to create list sections with animated shapes
- Twine – A multiplatform RSS reader built using Kotlin and Compose
- Writing Swift-Friendly Kotlin Multiplatform APIs
- Embrace Functional Programming with /Dart 3.1/
- Build SwiftUI apps for iOS and Android with Skip
- Fixing the Volume on my Bluetooth Earbuds
- Use Abstraction to Improve Function Readability
- The most valuable trait of top software engineers
What is Copy-On-Write
Copy-On-Write (COW) is a strategy used in computer programming and operating systems to optimize the performance and efficiency of memory...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 11.12
Large photos in SwiftUI, Mutation Testing, Processing Payments in Firebase and more!
SDKs for which Apple will require a signature have been published
Apple has already listed SDKs commonly used in apps in the App Store that, from spring 2024, you will be...
Discover the Journaling Suggestions API
Journaling Suggestions is a visual picker interface for iPhone applications. It displays personal events that are happening in a person’s...
Tusky – An Android client for the microblogging server Mastodon
Tusky is a beautiful Android client for Mastodon. Mastodon is an ActivityPub federated social network. That means no single entity controls...
Swift 30 Projects: 30 mini Swift Apps for self-study
This repo is updated with Swift 5 and compatible with iPhone X: Simple UIKit components UIScrollView, UITableView, UICollectionView CAAnimations and...