- Modular Architecture in Xcode iOS
- Understanding Swift Closures
- 3 mistakes to avoid with Closures
- 5 Unknown Beautiful Animation Libraries for iOS Applications in SwiftUI
- How to conduct an A/B test in iOS using feature flags and Amplitude
- GitHub webhooks and Xcode Cloud
- Spaghetti Code in Swift
- Using Critical Alerts in iOS applications
- All about theming in Jetpack Compose
- Profiling your I/O
- ConcatAdapter Deep Dive
- All about AnnotatedString (Jetpack Compose)
- Chaquopy: Using Python In Android Apps
- Making a custom shape widget on jetpack compose using Figma and AndroidVectors
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...
Telegram turns 10 years old and revenues stagnate
Telegram seems to want to grow not only through messaging but also through communities, which pretty much means it wants...
MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming
Supercharge Swift‘s Codable implementations with macros. Overview MetaCodable framework exposes custom macros which can be used to generate dynamic Codable implementations. The core of the framework...
How to get started with Swift Concurrency 🧵 (Beginner Tutorial)
Swift has built-in support for writing asynchronous and parallel code in a structured way. Asynchronous code can be suspended and resumed later,...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...