- Native iOS Touch Events w/ Rust
- SwiftUI — Using Frames To Align
- Use Core ML To Build a Minority Report-Inspired User Interface in iOS
- A Scalable Alternative to Switch-case: Abstract Factory in Swift
- Infinite Scrolling Using SwiftUI and View Model (MVVM)
- What should you expect when migrating your Android project to Kotlin 1.7.0?
- Kotlin Sealed Interfaces with KotlinX Serialization JSON
- Operator overloading in Kotlin
- Is the New Gradle Version Catalog Worth It for Your Android Projects?
- Why follow “Clean Architecture” in Flutter?
- Why You Should Use BLoC As Your State Management for Your Flutter App
- Should There Be a Developer Mental Health Day?
- Maintainable No-Code UI Automation for Mobile with Maestro Studio
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.09
iOS Inline Snapshot Testing Considering Mac Catalyst? A word of caution… iOS Navigation Series: The Basics (with SwiftUI examples) Understanding...
A Complete Guide for using Dynamic Island in your next Flutter App
Dive into the step-by-step process of integrating Dynamic Islands into your Flutter project, making your app adaptable to user preferences...
How to Use CameraX With Android Jetpack Compose To Implement In-App Photo Capturing
Learn how to implement a photo-capturing functionality with CameraX in your Android Jetpack Compose Android app.
More and more app developers are choosing Flutter over React Native
This race is more than close, and Flutter seems to be the leader.
India’s PhonePe launches zero-tax app store
The launch of the Indus Appstore Developer Platform comes at a time when many Indian companies and startups have become...
DeviceKit – A value-type replacement of UIDevice
DeviceKit is a value-type replacement of UIDevice. Current version 5.1.0 See our detailed changelog for the latest features, improvements and bug fixes....