- Native iOS Touch Events w/ Rust
- SwiftUI — Using Frames To Align
- Use Core ML To Build a Minority Report-Inspired User Interface in iOS
- A Scalable Alternative to Switch-case: Abstract Factory in Swift
- Infinite Scrolling Using SwiftUI and View Model (MVVM)
- What should you expect when migrating your Android project to Kotlin 1.7.0?
- Kotlin Sealed Interfaces with KotlinX Serialization JSON
- Operator overloading in Kotlin
- Is the New Gradle Version Catalog Worth It for Your Android Projects?
- Why follow “Clean Architecture” in Flutter?
- Why You Should Use BLoC As Your State Management for Your Flutter App
- Should There Be a Developer Mental Health Day?
- Maintainable No-Code UI Automation for Mobile with Maestro Studio
Mobile App Development Trends – 20.02
From Fragile to Agile, Same App 15 Times, How to be a -10x Engineer and more!
Google is testing the use of AI in Play Store
Most of the information posted in the App Highlights section is about the app's features.
Figma Preview – Add Figma design to your Xcode Preview
Figma Preview is a Swift library designed to streamline the integration of Figma designs into your Xcode Preview. It allows...
Mobile App Development Trends – 19.02
Rock Paper Scissor, Android 15 Developer Preview, Event-Driven Architecture and more!
Apple is preparing AI tools for Xcode
Apple's goal is to release new AI features in Xcode as early as the end of this year.
Google has released the first developer preview of Android 15
The Developer Preview has everything you need to try the Android 15 features, test your apps, and give us feedback.