- Swift Evolution: Reading and learning from proposals
- Working with custom metadata in mp4 files
- Using on-demand resources for securely storing API keys in iOS apps
- Practical Examples of Swift Extensions
- Top SwiftUI Interview Questions for 2023
- Automating Memory Leak Detection with CI Integration for iOS
- The Android Backstage of Mercado Libre Warehouses
- “Don’ts” in modern Android/Kotlin Development (Bad practices & Anti-patterns)
- Kotlin under the hood: How inline functions work
- Demystifying Kotlin StateFlows: A Deep Dive
- Component-based Approach. Implementing Screens with the Decompose Library
- Full Guide to Shared Element Transition Animation in Android with Jetpack Compose
Mobile App Development Trends – 29.02
Working with dates and Codable, Fun with shapes in Compose, The missing guide to deep linking and more!
The open source StarCoder 2 model runs on regular GPUs
Companies are making more and more artificial intelligence-based code generators at an astonishing rate – services like GitHub Copilot and...
Google TV updates the homescreen
You may notice your apps taking a different shape on your Google TV For You screen.
Decompose – Kotlin Multiplatform lifecycle-aware business logic components with routing and pluggable UI
Decompose is a Kotlin Multiplatform library for breaking down your code into tree-structured lifecycle-aware business logic components (aka BLoC), with...
Mobile App Development Trends – 28.02
How to use VariadicView, Comprehensive Guide To Kotlin Context Receiver, OWASP Mobile Top 10 and more!
GitHub opens access to Copilot Enterprise
Copilot Enterprise includes all the features of the existing Business plan, including intellectual property indemnification, but extends it with a...