- Agile Architecture in Swift
- Effective Task cancellation in Swift by leveraging Combine’s AnyCancellable
- Writing a modern iOS Networking Library with Swift Concurrency
- Libraries with resources optimized for build time and application size
- How to use String Catalogs for localization in Swift
- Crafting a Clock in Jetpack Compose with Canvas
- How we lowered FullStory for Android’s impact on app startup time by 75% thanks to Emerge Tools
- Understanding memory leaks
- Talkback Ordering in Android Jetpack Compose
- Performance With Jetpack Compose
- Demystifying Local AAR Usage in Flutter: Step-by-Step Guide for Flutter Plugins and Projects
- Unifying our workflow: the journey to monorepo with Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile
- Flutter — iOS App Release on AppStore using Bitbucket Pipeline
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...
Telegram turns 10 years old and revenues stagnate
Telegram seems to want to grow not only through messaging but also through communities, which pretty much means it wants...
MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming
Supercharge Swift‘s Codable implementations with macros. Overview MetaCodable framework exposes custom macros which can be used to generate dynamic Codable implementations. The core of the framework...
How to get started with Swift Concurrency 🧵 (Beginner Tutorial)
Swift has built-in support for writing asynchronous and parallel code in a structured way. Asynchronous code can be suspended and resumed later,...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...