- Location Simulation in Xcode’s Simulator
- Swift 5.8 Release: You Can Use Future Features Now
- SwiftLint: An Essential Tool for Maintaining Code Quality in Swift Projects
- Xcode Templates Tutorial for iOS
- Downloading Data in SwiftUI with URLSession and async/await
- How to Hide Sensitive Widget Data When Device Is Locked?
- Creating a Circular Progress Bar with a Gradient using Jetpack Compose
- How to build a time picker with Jetpack Compose
- Creating a particle explosion animation in Jetpack Compose
- I Should Have Upgraded My Flutter App To Material 3 A Lot Sooner
- 8 Tips to Secure Your Flutter Mobile Apps
- UI/UX Design Trends 2023
- Why ChatGPT Won’t Replace Coders Just Yet
- Why Most Meetings Are Useless
- How To Build Your Own Custom ChatGPT With Custom Knowledge Base
Is it okay to use runBlocking?
In this video I’ll talk about when it’s fine to use the runBlocking function from Kotlin coroutines and when you...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.12
KSP2 Preview, Mastering in SwiftUI, How to implement gamification and more!
Gemini is the new foundation for artificial intelligence in Android
Foundation models are trained on a variety of data sources to create artificial intelligence systems that can adapt to a...
Google has released AlphaCode 2 based on Gemini
Google today, along with its Gemini artificial intelligence model, unveiled AlphaCode 2, an improved version of the AlphaCode code generator...
ColorfulX – Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients
ColorfulX is an implementation using Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients. ColorfulX Platform UIKit and AppKit platforms are generally supported. Due to MTKView not...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.12
Power of enums, A New Foundation for AI on Android, developer dogmas and more!