Mobile App Development Best Practices – 28.02
- Build a Hands-free SwiftUI App Using ARKit and SceneKit
- Storing Payment Data On iOS: My Take
- Building iOS framework with dependencies
- Resolving an iOS Reverse Engineering Challenge with Frida
- A Better Way To Test Reference Cycles in iOS
- How to Create Configurable Widgets With Dynamic Options?
- Inquiry into the Android SplashScreen API 
- Firestore Caching: You may not need Room
- Accessing Composables from UiAutomator
- Exploring Jetpack Compose for Android TV: Carousel
- Inline functions in Kotlin
- Kotlin Compose Multi-platform login screen — Android, iOS & Desktop App
- Three Advanced Ways to Secure a Flutter App
- The End Is Near: StackOverflow is dying — now what?
- Being a Solo Software Entrepreneur at 40
- Top 8 diagramming tools for software architecture
- “Clean” Code, Horrible Performance
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 23.03
iOS TextEffects With SwiftUI and Physics MVVM, SwiftUI, Async/Await, and Combine: The Ultimate API Call Dream Team An Aurora Gradient...
Epic launches Unreal Editor for Fortnite and will pay creators 40% of revenue
Epic Games has announced a new payment system for the creators of Fortnite, the popular free-to-play battle royale game.
Circuit – A Compose-driven architecture for Kotlin and Android applications
Circuit is a simple, lightweight, and extensible framework for building Kotlin applications that’s Compose from the ground up. Compose itself...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 22.03
iOS The operation couldn’t be completed: solving errors in Swift 10 Best Practices for Writing Clean and Efficient Code in...
Duolingo is working on a music app
Duolingo is gradually expanding and launching new ancillary projects that could generate significant revenue in the coming years.
Yattee – Privacy oriented video player for iOS, tvOS and macOS
Privacy oriented video player for iOS, tvOS and macOS. Features Native user interface built with SwiftUI with customization settings Player queue and...