- Mastering charts in SwiftUI. Pie and Donut charts.
- SwiftUI Swipe Actions from Scratch
- WatchOS 10 Heart App Animation Using SwiftUI
- Verify collections in Swift with sized index sets
- Gallery – Media Gallery app with Jetpack Compose
- A comprehensive guide to perform effective code reviews for Android developers
- Line Chart UI with Jetpack Compose: A Simple Guide
- 65% Smaller APKs and 70% Less Memory: How I Optimized My Android App-Part
- Make a simple “Slide to unlock” in Jetpack Compose
- Migrate from Kapt to KSP, Kapt will be deprecated soon
- Best Practices for Compose Navigation in Multi-Module Project
- PartyKit implements real-time multiuser interaction for any application
- Failure Mitigation for Microservices: An Intro to Aperture
- My thoughts on the WebP exploit
What is Copy-On-Write
Copy-On-Write (COW) is a strategy used in computer programming and operating systems to optimize the performance and efficiency of memory...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 11.12
Large photos in SwiftUI, Mutation Testing, Processing Payments in Firebase and more!
SDKs for which Apple will require a signature have been published
Apple has already listed SDKs commonly used in apps in the App Store that, from spring 2024, you will be...
Discover the Journaling Suggestions API
Journaling Suggestions is a visual picker interface for iPhone applications. It displays personal events that are happening in a person’s...
Tusky – An Android client for the microblogging server Mastodon
Tusky is a beautiful Android client for Mastodon. Mastodon is an ActivityPub federated social network. That means no single entity controls...
Swift 30 Projects: 30 mini Swift Apps for self-study
This repo is updated with Swift 5 and compatible with iPhone X: Simple UIKit components UIScrollView, UITableView, UICollectionView CAAnimations and...