Mobile App Development Best Practices – 27.04
- Skip typing your login credentials manually with Xcode breakpoints
- SwiftUI Form Styling
- Foundation Package Preview Now Available
- MetricKit: A boon for iOS framework developers to get Crash Logs
- SwiftLint in Depth
- My experience building an iOS App with the help of Chat GPT-4
- Code Better, Build Faster: Writing Maven Plugins With Kotlin
- Beware of this pitfall in Jetpack Compose!
- Android MapView with clustering and dynamic images in markers
- How to leverage functional programming in Kotlin to write better, cleaner code
- Aesthetic Usability: How Beauty Influences User Experience
- The Dark Side Of Prompt Engineering
- Product Teardown — 6 Product lessons from BeReal including user education
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.06
iOS SwiftUI Testing: a Pragmatic Approach Enhancing Security in iOS Applications: Best Practices and Code Examples Beautify Code Without Optionals...
Apple announces Vision Pro augmented reality headset
The Vision Pro is marketed primarily as an AR device, but it can switch between augmented and full virtual reality...
WWDC 2023 Keynote
Check out the WWDC23 keynote, where the latest Apple Vision Pro, MacBook Air 15″, software, services and operating systems were...
LeetCode by Swift – Solutions to LeetCode by Swift
LeetCode Online Judge is a website containing many algorithm questions. Most of them are real interview questions of Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Apple, etc....
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 05.06
iOS Using Upcoming Feature Flags Network Path Monitoring What’s new in Swift 5.9? Building a robust clean architecture/VIPER iOS app...
Create a game with libGDX
In this exciting episode of our show, we dive into the thrilling world of game development with our guest, Daniele...