Mobile App Development Best Practices – 27.02
- Xcode tip: sharing breakpoints across projects
- Scaling a Mature iOS Codebase with Tuist
- Arbitrary SwiftUI Linear Gradient Rotation
- UDP Listener in Swift
- Writing an Idle Timer in Swift
- Xcode Will No Longer Run Under Rosetta
- How to use Gradle Managed Devices with your own devices
- Graceful Resource Handling Using Structured Concurrency in Kotlin
- Convert Android App to Use Material 3 Design
- Publish Multi-module Private Android Library to jFrog
- Effortlessly Add Pull-to-Refresh to Your Android App with Jetpack Compose
- So, are fonts cut from paper now?
- Building a Startup from Scratch: My Mistakes as CTO
- Stop saying “technical debt”
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.06
iOS SwiftUI Testing: a Pragmatic Approach Enhancing Security in iOS Applications: Best Practices and Code Examples Beautify Code Without Optionals...
Apple announces Vision Pro augmented reality headset
The Vision Pro is marketed primarily as an AR device, but it can switch between augmented and full virtual reality...
WWDC 2023 Keynote
Check out the WWDC23 keynote, where the latest Apple Vision Pro, MacBook Air 15″, software, services and operating systems were...
LeetCode by Swift – Solutions to LeetCode by Swift
LeetCode Online Judge is a website containing many algorithm questions. Most of them are real interview questions of Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Apple, etc....
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 05.06
iOS Using Upcoming Feature Flags Network Path Monitoring What’s new in Swift 5.9? Building a robust clean architecture/VIPER iOS app...
Create a game with libGDX
In this exciting episode of our show, we dive into the thrilling world of game development with our guest, Daniele...