- Swift Testing – Modern, open-source testing library for Swift
- Demystifying SwiftUI List Responsiveness: Best Practices for Large Datasets
- Migrating a simple structure from UserDefault to SwiftData
- A quick guide on networking logs in Swift
- Expert iOS Interview Questions: A Deep Dive into Advanced Concepts
- Value and Type parameter packs in Swift explained with examples
- Adding a Help Menu to a SwiftUI App
- Jetpack Compose: Countdown Timer
- Leveraging Kotlin Delegation to Simplify ViewModel Collaboration and State Management
- Protect Kotlin Project Architecture Using Konsist
- Composing AnnotatedString — Poetry, Music, Code, Blogs, Expandables and Beyond
- Create a Wear OS watchface
- Using annotations to improve iOS APIs on Kotlin Multiplatform
- Memory Management in Flutter: Best Practices and Pitfalls
- From Native to React Native to Flutter
- Release an iOS app with Flutter in 7 steps
- Tinder has introduced a $500 subscription
- Unity offers choice of pricing models after Mobile game developers rebelled
Is it okay to use runBlocking?
In this video I’ll talk about when it’s fine to use the runBlocking function from Kotlin coroutines and when you...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.12
KSP2 Preview, Mastering in SwiftUI, How to implement gamification and more!
Gemini is the new foundation for artificial intelligence in Android
Foundation models are trained on a variety of data sources to create artificial intelligence systems that can adapt to a...
Google has released AlphaCode 2 based on Gemini
Google today, along with its Gemini artificial intelligence model, unveiled AlphaCode 2, an improved version of the AlphaCode code generator...
ColorfulX – Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients
ColorfulX is an implementation using Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients. ColorfulX Platform UIKit and AppKit platforms are generally supported. Due to MTKView not...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.12
Power of enums, A New Foundation for AI on Android, developer dogmas and more!