- Find Ancestor Types
- Swift Metatypes: What They Are and Why You Should Care
- Bad practice: not using multiline strings
- Generating Random Numbers Elegantly in Swift
- TestFlight makes it even simpler to manage testers
- SwiftUI Tutorial – Animated TabBar
- How to Integrate Camera APIs using SwiftUI
- Rethinking Base/Core Classes and Modules in Android Software Development
- Modularization of Android project in practice
- OkHttpClient: Enhancing Network Performance
- How I Fell in Kotlin’s RunBlocking Deadlock Trap, and How You Can Avoid It
- Currying in Kotlin
- Which Compile Options Should You Choose? (Java & Kotlin Version)
- Image Toolbox – Photo editor with modern tech stack and Clean Architecture
- Testing in Flutter and Dart: Unit Testing II
- Flutter’s Overlay Widget and OverlayEntry: A Comprehensive Guide
What is Copy-On-Write
Copy-On-Write (COW) is a strategy used in computer programming and operating systems to optimize the performance and efficiency of memory...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 11.12
Large photos in SwiftUI, Mutation Testing, Processing Payments in Firebase and more!
SDKs for which Apple will require a signature have been published
Apple has already listed SDKs commonly used in apps in the App Store that, from spring 2024, you will be...
Discover the Journaling Suggestions API
Journaling Suggestions is a visual picker interface for iPhone applications. It displays personal events that are happening in a person’s...
Tusky – An Android client for the microblogging server Mastodon
Tusky is a beautiful Android client for Mastodon. Mastodon is an ActivityPub federated social network. That means no single entity controls...
Swift 30 Projects: 30 mini Swift Apps for self-study
This repo is updated with Swift 5 and compatible with iPhone X: Simple UIKit components UIScrollView, UITableView, UICollectionView CAAnimations and...