- Inline Snapshot Testing
- Considering Mac Catalyst? A word of caution…
- iOS Navigation Series: The Basics (with SwiftUI examples)
- Understanding Publishers in SwiftUI and Combine
- OperationQueue + asynchronous code
- DeviceKit – A value-type replacement of UIDevice.
- Migrating to Jetpack Compose — an interop love story
- Exploring the Game-changing Updates in Koin 3.5
- Reduce Recomposition for Images/Icons In Jetpack Compose
- Painless building of an Android package installer app
- Mapping Experiences with Google Maps and Jetpack Compose
- Kotlin Mutex: 5 Use Cases
- How to Use CameraX With Android Jetpack Compose To Implement In-App Photo Capturing
- ComposeLevitation – Empower your Android Compose UI with mesmerizing levitation effects
- A Complete Guide for using Dynamic Island in your next Flutter App
- Using annotations to improve iOS APIs on Kotlin Multiplatform
- Enhancing Static Analysis in Flutter: Interview with DCM Founder Dmitry Zhifarsky
- More and more app developers are choosing Flutter over React Native
- A Hackers’ Guide to Language Models
- My solopreneur story: zero to $45K/mo in 2 years
- How to build intentional UX in an era of persuasive technology
What is Copy-On-Write
Copy-On-Write (COW) is a strategy used in computer programming and operating systems to optimize the performance and efficiency of memory...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 11.12
Large photos in SwiftUI, Mutation Testing, Processing Payments in Firebase and more!
SDKs for which Apple will require a signature have been published
Apple has already listed SDKs commonly used in apps in the App Store that, from spring 2024, you will be...
Discover the Journaling Suggestions API
Journaling Suggestions is a visual picker interface for iPhone applications. It displays personal events that are happening in a person’s...
Tusky – An Android client for the microblogging server Mastodon
Tusky is a beautiful Android client for Mastodon. Mastodon is an ActivityPub federated social network. That means no single entity controls...
Swift 30 Projects: 30 mini Swift Apps for self-study
This repo is updated with Swift 5 and compatible with iPhone X: Simple UIKit components UIScrollView, UITableView, UICollectionView CAAnimations and...