- Dime – A beautiful expense tracker for iOS
- Unsafe memory mutation
- Preparing your App for VoiceOver: use Accessibility Label
- iOS Single App Mode Escape
- Mastering TipKit in iOS 17
- My Toddler Loves Planes, So I Built Her A Radar
- Typewriter Text Animation In SwiftUI
- Bad practice: not using Phantom Types
- Use TensorFlow Lite model in SwiftUI Application
- Kotlin and Variance: Navigating Type Relationships
- From Blank to Beautiful: Implementing Shimmer Effect in Compose
- Device Streaming: The latest devices you need, when you need them
- Google Play Games on PC Developer Emulator
- How to write less code in tests
- Flutter theme made easy
- Testing in Flutter and Dart: Unit Testing
- Building a Spotify Music Player with Real-Time Lyrics using Flutter
- Large appliances appear in the Matter 1.2 standard
- How does macOS manage virtual cores on Apple silicon?
- Courier: Reimagining How We Send Push Notifications
- Step by Step Guide to Succeed in Mobile System Design Interviews
Is it okay to use runBlocking?
In this video I’ll talk about when it’s fine to use the runBlocking function from Kotlin coroutines and when you...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.12
KSP2 Preview, Mastering in SwiftUI, How to implement gamification and more!
Gemini is the new foundation for artificial intelligence in Android
Foundation models are trained on a variety of data sources to create artificial intelligence systems that can adapt to a...
Google has released AlphaCode 2 based on Gemini
Google today, along with its Gemini artificial intelligence model, unveiled AlphaCode 2, an improved version of the AlphaCode code generator...
ColorfulX – Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients
ColorfulX is an implementation using Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients. ColorfulX Platform UIKit and AppKit platforms are generally supported. Due to MTKView not...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.12
Power of enums, A New Foundation for AI on Android, developer dogmas and more!