- Handling WebP Images When Using PHPickerViewController
- Achieving higher test coverage: Our approach to UI testing on iOS
- Pop to root view using Tab Bar in SwiftUI
- 10 Tips to Get Your App Featured on the App Store
- Mastering State Hoisting for Cleaner and More Testable Code in Jetpack Compose
- DisposableEffect: Side-Effect API In Jetpack Compose
- Android Speech To Text — The missing guide
- Detekt — Static Code Analyzer for Android
- Android Server Driven UI-XML VS Compose Example & Benchmark
- Compose Multiplatform — first impression… is not good
- How to boost your switch to Flutter? Guidelines from an iOS developer
- Case Study: Glup. Brand Identity and UX Design for Delivery App
- The Ultimate Guide to Moodboarding
- 7 Key UX insights
Is it okay to use runBlocking?
In this video I’ll talk about when it’s fine to use the runBlocking function from Kotlin coroutines and when you...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.12
KSP2 Preview, Mastering in SwiftUI, How to implement gamification and more!
Gemini is the new foundation for artificial intelligence in Android
Foundation models are trained on a variety of data sources to create artificial intelligence systems that can adapt to a...
Google has released AlphaCode 2 based on Gemini
Google today, along with its Gemini artificial intelligence model, unveiled AlphaCode 2, an improved version of the AlphaCode code generator...
ColorfulX – Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients
ColorfulX is an implementation using Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients. ColorfulX Platform UIKit and AppKit platforms are generally supported. Due to MTKView not...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.12
Power of enums, A New Foundation for AI on Android, developer dogmas and more!