- Create a UINavigationController With a Gradient as a Background
- Dynamically Change App Icons for a Unique User Experience with SwiftUI
- Three Ways to communicate via WatchConnectivity
- Enhancing mobile app user experience through efficient caching in Swift
- Refactoring an MVVM iOS app into VIPER
- Higher order functions in Kotlin — Under the hood
- Slowing down your code with Coroutines
- Testable Database Repositories in Kotlin
- Mastering Exception Handling in Android Development: Tips and Tricks for Ensuring Stability and Security
- Reverse Engineering and Analyzing Android Apps: A Step-by-Step Guide
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 30.01
iOS Native iOS Touch Events w/ Rust SwiftUI — Using Frames To Align Use Core ML To Build a Minority...
What’s New In Kotlin 1.8 – Multiplatform Mobile and Native
In this video, Pamela chats about some of the Kotlin 1.8.0 updates relating to Kotlin/Native and Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile.
The most popular cross-platform frameworks
It seems that Flutter has become mainstream in 2021 and it is unlikely that anything will stop its growth.
WhatIf – Fluent syntactic sugar of Kotlin
Fluent Kotlin expressions for handling single if-else statements, nullable, collections, and boolean. Gradle Add the dependency below to your module’s build.gradle file:...
Jetpack Compose Codelabs
This repository contains a set of Android Studio projects to help you learn about Compose in Android. Each sample contains...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 26.01
iOS ChatGPT in an iOS Shortcut — Worlds Smartest HomeKit Voice Assistant Multi-select Filter in Swift Prevent copy & paste...