- SwiftSyntax Code Generation Notes
- How (not) to monitor SwiftUI @State
- Observation Evolution: SwiftUI 5’s Shift from Combine
- Animating with Elegance: Exploring Phased Animations in SwiftUI 5
- Create a Pie or Donut chart with SwiftUI Charts in iOS 17
- Adopt Compose for View-based libraries
- Custom Dialog Animation in Jetpack Compose
- Dependency Injection in Legacy Code
- 65% Smaller APKs and 70% Less Memory: How I Optimized My Android App -Part II
- Interaction Latency: Square’s User-Centric Mobile Performance Metric
- What’s new in Jetpack Benchmark 1.2.0
- Beginner Guide to Mutation Testing in Kotlin
- ComposeDialogs – Easily extendible Material3 Dialogs
- Tivi – TV show tracking Android app
- Setting up Kotlin Multiplatform with KSP
- Building a Spotify Music Player w/ Real-Time Lyrics using Flutter
- Full Flutter Beginner Course
- Startup CTO Handbook
- An Interactive Introduction to Fourier Transforms
- Discord expands developer rewards program
- Build with Google AI – A new series of videos
Is it okay to use runBlocking?
In this video I’ll talk about when it’s fine to use the runBlocking function from Kotlin coroutines and when you...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.12
KSP2 Preview, Mastering in SwiftUI, How to implement gamification and more!
Gemini is the new foundation for artificial intelligence in Android
Foundation models are trained on a variety of data sources to create artificial intelligence systems that can adapt to a...
Google has released AlphaCode 2 based on Gemini
Google today, along with its Gemini artificial intelligence model, unveiled AlphaCode 2, an improved version of the AlphaCode code generator...
ColorfulX – Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients
ColorfulX is an implementation using Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients. ColorfulX Platform UIKit and AppKit platforms are generally supported. Due to MTKView not...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.12
Power of enums, A New Foundation for AI on Android, developer dogmas and more!