- Xcode Breakpoints 101
- Mastering iOS Code Quality: 12 Essential Strategies for Developers
- How to check if you use a required reason API
- Use Periphery to find unused code
- Introducing Konsist: A Cutting-Edge Kotlin Linter
- Unleashing Creativity with Custom Modifiers in Android Jetpack Compose
- Appyx – Model-driven navigation + UI components with gesture control for Compose Multiplatform
- Creating Custom Dropdowns with OverlayPortal in Flutter
- Better with bloc
- Hive Database in Flutter: Building a Simple Movie App
- IBM Offers AI to Translate COBOL Code to Java
- Python arrives in Excel
- Design With Me — Flight Tracker App
- Fitting AI models in your pocket with quantization
- How to unblock your mobile app development while the backend isn’t ready
- The Quest for Reliable Code
- Command & Conquer is getting another mobile game
- Dynamic Pricing with Multi-Armed Bandit: Learning by Doing
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.09
iOS Closures vs. Delegates in Swift iOS How to use the new inspector SwiftUI view modifier How to create an...
2023 App Threat Report
In 2022 alone, the number of mobile app downloads surpassed a staggering 200 billion, emphasizing the pervasive presence of these...
ElectricSQL – Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps
Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps. Build reactive, realtime, local-first apps directly on Postgres. What is ElectricSQL? ElectricSQL...
GitHub Copilot Chat opened to individual developers
Like similar chatbots, Copilot Chat sits in the sidebar of the IDE, and developers can use it to have lengthy...
ComposeCard – A beautifully designed payment view library
ComposeCards is a beautifully designed payment view library for Credit and Debit Cards. Made using Jetpack Compose 🎉. It allows...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 20.09
Airship has released another study of mobile users aka shoppers. A lot of interesting things about habits and tasks in...