Mobile App Development Best Practices – 23.05
- Top iOS and Swift Developer Interview Questions for 2023
- The Best Way To Structure Your iOS Project
- #file behavior change in Swift 5.8
- File importing and exporting in SwiftUI
- Stop Wasting Time on Unit Testing: How Tokopedia Achieved 8X Faster Results
- Android Gradle Build Speed Optimizations Explained
- Mastering Place Autocomplete API with Ktor and Jetpack Compose
- A Glimpse at Constants in Kotlin
- Integrating the PreviewCard with Jetpack Compose on Android TV
- Achieving Platform-Specific Implementations with Koin in KMM
- From Idea to Implementation: Developing an Animated Carousel with Jetpack Compose
- Architecture Principles: An approach to effective decision making in software architecture
- 8 annoying A/B testing mistakes every engineer should know
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.06
iOS SwiftUI Testing: a Pragmatic Approach Enhancing Security in iOS Applications: Best Practices and Code Examples Beautify Code Without Optionals...
Apple announces Vision Pro augmented reality headset
The Vision Pro is marketed primarily as an AR device, but it can switch between augmented and full virtual reality...
WWDC 2023 Keynote
Check out the WWDC23 keynote, where the latest Apple Vision Pro, MacBook Air 15″, software, services and operating systems were...
LeetCode by Swift – Solutions to LeetCode by Swift
LeetCode Online Judge is a website containing many algorithm questions. Most of them are real interview questions of Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Apple, etc....
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 05.06
iOS Using Upcoming Feature Flags Network Path Monitoring What’s new in Swift 5.9? Building a robust clean architecture/VIPER iOS app...
Create a game with libGDX
In this exciting episode of our show, we dive into the thrilling world of game development with our guest, Daniele...