- The operation couldn’t be completed: solving errors in Swift
- 10 Best Practices for Writing Clean and Efficient Code in Swift
- 5 Performance Improvements for Core Data in iOS Apps
- From Concept to Code: Strategies for Planning Animations in SwiftUI
- How to manage unstructured tasks with Swift’s structured concurrency
- From Dagger & Hilt into the multiplatform world with kotlin-inject
- How To Fix The Markdown Plugin Preview In Android Studio
- ViewModel: for UI business, not UI operations
- The Fundamentals of Android at Revolut
- How Android ViewModel works under the hood to survive to configuration change
- 3 lessons from Bumble’s onboarding
- I Reduced My production Docker Container’s Size by 96%
- How Do Bad Developers Hide, Thrive And Survive?
Is it okay to use runBlocking?
In this video I’ll talk about when it’s fine to use the runBlocking function from Kotlin coroutines and when you...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.12
KSP2 Preview, Mastering in SwiftUI, How to implement gamification and more!
Gemini is the new foundation for artificial intelligence in Android
Foundation models are trained on a variety of data sources to create artificial intelligence systems that can adapt to a...
Google has released AlphaCode 2 based on Gemini
Google today, along with its Gemini artificial intelligence model, unveiled AlphaCode 2, an improved version of the AlphaCode code generator...
ColorfulX – Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients
ColorfulX is an implementation using Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients. ColorfulX Platform UIKit and AppKit platforms are generally supported. Due to MTKView not...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.12
Power of enums, A New Foundation for AI on Android, developer dogmas and more!