Mobile App Development Best Practices – 22.03
- The operation couldn’t be completed: solving errors in Swift
- 10 Best Practices for Writing Clean and Efficient Code in Swift
- 5 Performance Improvements for Core Data in iOS Apps
- From Concept to Code: Strategies for Planning Animations in SwiftUI
- How to manage unstructured tasks with Swift’s structured concurrency
- From Dagger & Hilt into the multiplatform world with kotlin-inject
- How To Fix The Markdown Plugin Preview In Android Studio
- ViewModel: for UI business, not UI operations
- The Fundamentals of Android at Revolut
- How Android ViewModel works under the hood to survive to configuration change
- 3 lessons from Bumble’s onboarding
- I Reduced My production Docker Container’s Size by 96%
- How Do Bad Developers Hide, Thrive And Survive?
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.06
iOS SwiftUI Testing: a Pragmatic Approach Enhancing Security in iOS Applications: Best Practices and Code Examples Beautify Code Without Optionals...
Apple announces Vision Pro augmented reality headset
The Vision Pro is marketed primarily as an AR device, but it can switch between augmented and full virtual reality...
WWDC 2023 Keynote
Check out the WWDC23 keynote, where the latest Apple Vision Pro, MacBook Air 15″, software, services and operating systems were...
LeetCode by Swift – Solutions to LeetCode by Swift
LeetCode Online Judge is a website containing many algorithm questions. Most of them are real interview questions of Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Apple, etc....
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 05.06
iOS Using Upcoming Feature Flags Network Path Monitoring What’s new in Swift 5.9? Building a robust clean architecture/VIPER iOS app...
Create a game with libGDX
In this exciting episode of our show, we dive into the thrilling world of game development with our guest, Daniele...