In the course of Epic’s lawsuit against Google, a funny thing about Spotify came to light. It turns out that even when distributing through Play, Spotify pays 0% for its billing and 4% for the shop’s billing. Let me remind you that for all other developers, Google reduces its percentage by 4% and at best it will be 11%. Google itself explains this by saying that “if Spotify doesn’t work well in Play and core services, people won’t buy Android phones”. So it’s a kind of investment in Android. All other developers apparently don’t need to be invested in.
- AcknowList – Acknowledgements screen displaying a list of licenses
- The alternative to SwiftUI’s Spacer
- Animating numeric text in SwiftUI with the Content Transition modifier
- Typealias in Swift: 3 use cases
- Destroy dependency injection in Swift
- Deploy CoreML Models on the Server with Vapor
- Custom Savers
- Java Memory Leaks: Detection and Prevention
- Making TDD a Habit in Android Development
- How to Add Content Descriptions in Compose
- Migration from Kapt to KSP
- ViewModel: Events as State are an Antipattern
- Top 12 Flutter Open source projects
- Flutter Interview Questions and Answers: Top 30 for Pros!
- Flutter Responsive UI : Crafting Dynamic Layouts for Every Device
- Flutter Networking Tutorial: Getting Started
- How to shuffle songs?
- GameMaker to be free for non-commercial purposes and have one-time fee license
- Goodbye, Clean Code
What is Copy-On-Write
Copy-On-Write (COW) is a strategy used in computer programming and operating systems to optimize the performance and efficiency of memory...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 11.12
Large photos in SwiftUI, Mutation Testing, Processing Payments in Firebase and more!
SDKs for which Apple will require a signature have been published
Apple has already listed SDKs commonly used in apps in the App Store that, from spring 2024, you will be...
Discover the Journaling Suggestions API
Journaling Suggestions is a visual picker interface for iPhone applications. It displays personal events that are happening in a person’s...
Tusky – An Android client for the microblogging server Mastodon
Tusky is a beautiful Android client for Mastodon. Mastodon is an ActivityPub federated social network. That means no single entity controls...
Swift 30 Projects: 30 mini Swift Apps for self-study
This repo is updated with Swift 5 and compatible with iPhone X: Simple UIKit components UIScrollView, UITableView, UICollectionView CAAnimations and...