- DataKit – Easily read and write binary formatted data
- Build performance analysis for speeding up Xcode builds
- Getting Started with Xcode Server: A Practical Guide for Simplifying CI/CD for iOS Apps
- Improve the build times of your SPM Packages and your apps
- How to Automate Memory Leak Detection in Your Swift Code with XCTest
- iOS app setup for remote push notifications
- Adapting an App to visionOS
- Scrollable lists using Protocol-Oriented Programming and UICollectionViewFlowLayout
- Examples of animating SF symbols in SwiftUI
- JsonTree – A pretty Json in Compose
- Kotlin and Java interoperability: Useful annotations
- Let Kotlin do the code for you — Part II: Retrofit and Proxy
- Unleashing Creativity with Custom Modifiers in Android Jetpack Compose
- Kotlin Exhaustive when
- Migrate your Android Build from Groovy to Version Catalog
- Script for auto-build Android applications
- Solving the mystery of recompositions in Compose’s LazyList
- Building Offline-First React Native Apps with React Query and TypeScript
- How I became a Google Developer Expert in Flutter
- The Next Next Job, a framework for making big career decisions
- Fuzz Testing Is the Best Thing To Happen to Our Application Tests
- How many apps in the App Store offer a subscription?
- White Noise on Spotify is worth $38 million a year
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 04.10
iOS New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17 Abstract Class vs. Protocol-Oriented Approach in Swift Comparing the Performance of the...
New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17
In this video, I would like to share with you some things that were either deprecated or added in iOS...
Promova helps people with dyslexia learn languages
The new Promova feature comes just in time for National Dyslexia Awareness Month and is available on the platform for...
Notify – A simple note application with modern MVVM, Compose and Material3
Notify is a simple note application that is built with Modern Android development tools. This project showcases the Good implementation...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...