- Agile Architecture in Swift
- A Deep Dive Into Observation: A New Way to Boost SwiftUI Performance
- Run iOS tests with Marathon Cloud
- Building Your Own Swift Code Generator Using Swift Script
- Meet StoreKit SubscriptionStoreView in iOS 17
- 5 Pro Kotlin Dev Hacks For More Assertive Code
- ADB – Say bye to “more than one device/emulator” error
- I want to run any number of Android UI tests on each PR. Your actions?
- Android Mastering the Integration: Coexisting Google and Huawei Mobile Services in a Single Codebase
- Kotlin Multiplatform, Compose Multiplatform: Apple’s Strategic Failure
- Image Push Notification(Advanced) in Flutter using Firebase(iOS & Android)
- Revolutionise Your Workflow: Cut React Native Build Time by 67%
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 04.10
iOS New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17 Abstract Class vs. Protocol-Oriented Approach in Swift Comparing the Performance of the...
New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17
In this video, I would like to share with you some things that were either deprecated or added in iOS...
Promova helps people with dyslexia learn languages
The new Promova feature comes just in time for National Dyslexia Awareness Month and is available on the platform for...
Notify – A simple note application with modern MVVM, Compose and Material3
Notify is a simple note application that is built with Modern Android development tools. This project showcases the Good implementation...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...