Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.02
- Make it for me: Factory pattern and Swift
- What’s New in SwiftUI iOS 16.4
- Using App Store Connect API to trigger Xcode Cloud workflows
- The making of Ice Cubes, an open source, SwiftUI Mastodon client
- See Crashlytics issue reports directly in Android Studio with App Quality Insights
- Jetpack Compose and WindowSize Classes
- How to use Gradle Managed Devices with your own devices
- Recover Deleted Files/Projects in Android Studio
- Building an Android System Design Architecture for Efficient Image Uploads with Clean Architecture
- I Don’t Give a F⋆⋆⋆ About S.O.L.I.D Principles — Here Are My Reasons
- How to thrive in product-led growth (or high-pressure) design teams
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 23.03
iOS TextEffects With SwiftUI and Physics MVVM, SwiftUI, Async/Await, and Combine: The Ultimate API Call Dream Team An Aurora Gradient...
Epic launches Unreal Editor for Fortnite and will pay creators 40% of revenue
Epic Games has announced a new payment system for the creators of Fortnite, the popular free-to-play battle royale game.
Circuit – A Compose-driven architecture for Kotlin and Android applications
Circuit is a simple, lightweight, and extensible framework for building Kotlin applications that’s Compose from the ground up. Compose itself...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 22.03
iOS The operation couldn’t be completed: solving errors in Swift 10 Best Practices for Writing Clean and Efficient Code in...
Duolingo is working on a music app
Duolingo is gradually expanding and launching new ancillary projects that could generate significant revenue in the coming years.
Yattee – Privacy oriented video player for iOS, tvOS and macOS
Privacy oriented video player for iOS, tvOS and macOS. Features Native user interface built with SwiftUI with customization settings Player queue and...