- Distributing Work Between Actors
- Swift strings look identical but aren’t
- How to migrate to a new schema with SwiftData in iOS
- Ensuring App UI Correctness Using Snapshot Tests
- SwiftUI: New Observation Framework
- droidcon London 2023 Videos
- Making my concurrent algorithm 6000% better
- Jetpack Compose + Material Components for Android TV: Cards
- Not all UI tests are the same
- Circuit – Android App Architecture Masterclass
- Exercises in futility: One-time events in Android
- Forbes Mobile App Shifts To Kotlin Multiplatform
- The new lint in Dart 3.2
- Major steps this year on the journey to multiplatform development
Is it okay to use runBlocking?
In this video I’ll talk about when it’s fine to use the runBlocking function from Kotlin coroutines and when you...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.12
KSP2 Preview, Mastering in SwiftUI, How to implement gamification and more!
Gemini is the new foundation for artificial intelligence in Android
Foundation models are trained on a variety of data sources to create artificial intelligence systems that can adapt to a...
Google has released AlphaCode 2 based on Gemini
Google today, along with its Gemini artificial intelligence model, unveiled AlphaCode 2, an improved version of the AlphaCode code generator...
ColorfulX – Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients
ColorfulX is an implementation using Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients. ColorfulX Platform UIKit and AppKit platforms are generally supported. Due to MTKView not...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.12
Power of enums, A New Foundation for AI on Android, developer dogmas and more!