Airship has released another study of mobile users aka shoppers. A lot of interesting things about habits and tasks in terms of mCommerce, but there are also some general figures. For example, as many as 24% of users don’t know about Live Activities, and another 35% don’t use them. And this is despite the fact that they were announced more than a year ago. Guess which country has the highest proportion of those who do use Live Activities? Or here’s another favorite – why apps are deleted. On average, the main reason has remained the same for 10 years – to free up space on the phone. It is interesting that Generation Z does not have it, apparently their smartphones are newer and there is plenty of space. In general, the report is recommended, especially those who work in retail.
- SwiftUI Custom Alert View – iOS 17
- iOS Security Suite – iOS platform security & anti-tampering Swift library
- Migrating Ice Cubes to the SwiftUI Observation framework
- Efficient Dependency Management in iOS: Introducing AppContainer for MVP+DI architecture
- WeatherKit Tutorial: Getting Started
- Understanding Publishers in SwiftUI and Combine
- Thread safety in Swift with actors
- Creating a Carousel View in SwiftUI: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Multipart Request with URLSession and async/await in Swift
- Data Persistence With Room
- Media on Swiggy’s Mobile Apps
- Navigation in Jetpack compose. Full guide Beginner to Advanced.
- How to Implement Swipe-to-Action using AnchoredDraggable in Jetpack Compose
Is it okay to use runBlocking?
In this video I’ll talk about when it’s fine to use the runBlocking function from Kotlin coroutines and when you...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.12
KSP2 Preview, Mastering in SwiftUI, How to implement gamification and more!
Gemini is the new foundation for artificial intelligence in Android
Foundation models are trained on a variety of data sources to create artificial intelligence systems that can adapt to a...
Google has released AlphaCode 2 based on Gemini
Google today, along with its Gemini artificial intelligence model, unveiled AlphaCode 2, an improved version of the AlphaCode code generator...
ColorfulX – Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients
ColorfulX is an implementation using Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients. ColorfulX Platform UIKit and AppKit platforms are generally supported. Due to MTKView not...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.12
Power of enums, A New Foundation for AI on Android, developer dogmas and more!