Mobile App Development Best Practices – 20.03
- Understanding Swift’s ConvertPoint
- SVG to SwiftUI Converter
- Building Large-Scale Apps with SwiftUI
- Quick tip on how to unit test Swift optionals with XCTUnwrap
- Introducing Khipu: My Boilerplate Code-Free Implementation of Clean Architecture in Swift
- SwiftUI in a Nutshell – A Quick Reference Guide for Beginners
- Android CI/CD: Locally building and pushing to Play Store using Fastlane
- Streamlining User Actions with the Command Pattern: A Practical Guide
- How to leverage existing Android privacy changes to increase user trust
- WorkManager in multi-module apps
- Your guide to foreground services on Android
- Everything about ArCloud Anchors Android — ArCore/Sceneview
- Typing on a Tiny Screen
- Flutter is stepping up its game in 2023
- I Am Falling Out Of Love With Flutter
- Bye, React Native. Hello Native!
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.06
iOS SwiftUI Testing: a Pragmatic Approach Enhancing Security in iOS Applications: Best Practices and Code Examples Beautify Code Without Optionals...
Apple announces Vision Pro augmented reality headset
The Vision Pro is marketed primarily as an AR device, but it can switch between augmented and full virtual reality...
WWDC 2023 Keynote
Check out the WWDC23 keynote, where the latest Apple Vision Pro, MacBook Air 15″, software, services and operating systems were...
LeetCode by Swift – Solutions to LeetCode by Swift
LeetCode Online Judge is a website containing many algorithm questions. Most of them are real interview questions of Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Apple, etc....
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 05.06
iOS Using Upcoming Feature Flags Network Path Monitoring What’s new in Swift 5.9? Building a robust clean architecture/VIPER iOS app...
Create a game with libGDX
In this exciting episode of our show, we dive into the thrilling world of game development with our guest, Daniele...