- Gold and Silver metallic gradients in SwiftUI
- Consuming Compose for iOS in a SwiftUI application
- Introducing EditKit Pro
- Arbitrary Beautiful Colors
- What’s new in Xcode 14.3 and iOS 16.4
- XCode Tips : Collections of tips for Xcode
- Manage View State With Enums
- The huge potential of Kotlin/Wasm
- Fun with State in Jetpack Compose
- Refactoring our Dependency Injection using Anvil
- Flutter Road-Map Guide 2023
- Flutter OCR with the Google ML Kit
- Simplifying Multiple Returns in Dart 3.0 with Records
- 9 Logging best practices
- Software accessibility for users with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD)
- I am a bad software developer and this is my life
Mobile App Development Trends – 29.02
Working with dates and Codable, Fun with shapes in Compose, The missing guide to deep linking and more!
The open source StarCoder 2 model runs on regular GPUs
Companies are making more and more artificial intelligence-based code generators at an astonishing rate – services like GitHub Copilot and...
Google TV updates the homescreen
You may notice your apps taking a different shape on your Google TV For You screen.
Decompose – Kotlin Multiplatform lifecycle-aware business logic components with routing and pluggable UI
Decompose is a Kotlin Multiplatform library for breaking down your code into tree-structured lifecycle-aware business logic components (aka BLoC), with...
Mobile App Development Trends – 28.02
How to use VariadicView, Comprehensive Guide To Kotlin Context Receiver, OWASP Mobile Top 10 and more!
GitHub opens access to Copilot Enterprise
Copilot Enterprise includes all the features of the existing Business plan, including intellectual property indemnification, but extends it with a...