- Managing Constant With Enum in Swift
- Objective-C Internals
- Mastering Preview macro in Swif
- Combine charts to create stunning designs with Swift Charts
- SwiftyJSON – The better way to deal with JSON data in Swift.
- Sealed Classes: An Alternative Approach To The Visitor Pattern In Kotlin And Java 21
- Top 15 Common Android Interview Questions for Experienced Android Developers
- How to pass data between ViewModels?
- Understanding JvmField, JvmOverloads Annotations
- How to Implement Pinch Zoom Gestures in Jetpack Compose
- Flutter Animations Beyond the Basics
- Implementing the latest from Flutter to build our Guided Journaling Library
- C# will soon overtake Java in popularity
- Advanced ChatGPT Prompting Techniques for Developers
- The inverse value of UX and Art
- Write more “useless” software
- The State of WebAssembly 2023
- How we built a Streaming SQL Engine
What is Copy-On-Write
Copy-On-Write (COW) is a strategy used in computer programming and operating systems to optimize the performance and efficiency of memory...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 11.12
Large photos in SwiftUI, Mutation Testing, Processing Payments in Firebase and more!
SDKs for which Apple will require a signature have been published
Apple has already listed SDKs commonly used in apps in the App Store that, from spring 2024, you will be...
Discover the Journaling Suggestions API
Journaling Suggestions is a visual picker interface for iPhone applications. It displays personal events that are happening in a person’s...
Tusky – An Android client for the microblogging server Mastodon
Tusky is a beautiful Android client for Mastodon. Mastodon is an ActivityPub federated social network. That means no single entity controls...
Swift 30 Projects: 30 mini Swift Apps for self-study
This repo is updated with Swift 5 and compatible with iPhone X: Simple UIKit components UIScrollView, UITableView, UICollectionView CAAnimations and...