- Mastering MVVM
- 10 quick tips to increase your iOS code quality
- I screwed up one key accessibility behavior, and now I’m on a mission to do better
- iOS Development with Factory
- Fun with flags in Swift
- Compose performance – Android Developers Backstage
- Customising Android app UI with themes
- Unlocking the Power of Mappers in Android
- 5 Kotlin Tips for a Cleaner Codebase
- Preventing Font Scaling in Jetpack Compose
- Build the Apple Stocks App Using Flutter
- Web and desktop support for file upload and download in Flutter
- Parsing JSON in Flutter
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 04.10
iOS New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17 Abstract Class vs. Protocol-Oriented Approach in Swift Comparing the Performance of the...
New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17
In this video, I would like to share with you some things that were either deprecated or added in iOS...
Promova helps people with dyslexia learn languages
The new Promova feature comes just in time for National Dyslexia Awareness Month and is available on the platform for...
Notify – A simple note application with modern MVVM, Compose and Material3
Notify is a simple note application that is built with Modern Android development tools. This project showcases the Good implementation...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...