- Little big improvements in Xcode 15
- Inspectors in SwiftUI
- How to Handle Empty States Using UIContentUnavailableConfiguration
- The @Environment && @EnvironmentProperty SwiftUI Property Wrappers
- App Size Metrics – Continuous monitoring of App Size
- Creating a Split Flap Display in Compose
- Builder Design Pattern in Kotlin
- Jetpack Compose — Making Composable lifecycle-aware
- Mastering Android App Performance: Analyzing Bottlenecks with Perfetto
- MVVM with Clean Architecture in React Native: A Detailed Guide
- Flutter Custom Theme with ThemeExtension + Templates
- Top 10 Best Open Source Projects on GitHub 2023
- Imaginary Problems Are the Root of Bad Software
- Metis: Building Airbnb’s Next Generation Data Management Platform
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.09
iOS Closures vs. Delegates in Swift iOS How to use the new inspector SwiftUI view modifier How to create an...
2023 App Threat Report
In 2022 alone, the number of mobile app downloads surpassed a staggering 200 billion, emphasizing the pervasive presence of these...
ElectricSQL – Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps
Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps. Build reactive, realtime, local-first apps directly on Postgres. What is ElectricSQL? ElectricSQL...
GitHub Copilot Chat opened to individual developers
Like similar chatbots, Copilot Chat sits in the sidebar of the IDE, and developers can use it to have lengthy...
ComposeCard – A beautifully designed payment view library
ComposeCards is a beautifully designed payment view library for Credit and Debit Cards. Made using Jetpack Compose 🎉. It allows...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 20.09
Airship has released another study of mobile users aka shoppers. A lot of interesting things about habits and tasks in...