- Preparing My App for Swift 6
- Handling Network calls in Swift with Moya
- How the relative size modifier interacts with stack views
- Presenting Expandable Text Fields In SwiftUI
- An Android Studio Template Project for Your Android Apps
- Improvements and Changes to Compose’s Pointer Input
- Level Up your Bottom Navigation with Lottie Animations
- Can React Native Close the Performance Gap? A Dive into C++ Turbo Native Modules
- How to Use Mixin to Create Reusable Multi Selection Logic
- Understanding KMM: Beginners guide
- Product Teardown — Airbnb: 5 Product lessons on how to introduce new features
- List of Open Sourced Fine-Tuned Large Language Models (LLM)
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 04.10
iOS New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17 Abstract Class vs. Protocol-Oriented Approach in Swift Comparing the Performance of the...
New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17
In this video, I would like to share with you some things that were either deprecated or added in iOS...
Promova helps people with dyslexia learn languages
The new Promova feature comes just in time for National Dyslexia Awareness Month and is available on the platform for...
Notify – A simple note application with modern MVVM, Compose and Material3
Notify is a simple note application that is built with Modern Android development tools. This project showcases the Good implementation...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...