- EmojiPalette – Emoji Picker for iOS using SwiftUI
- Animating with keyframe animator in SwiftUI
- SFSymbol Animations in iOS 17
- A new tool for testing macros in Swift
- Crack Your iOS Interview: Top Questions You Must Know in 2023 Before You Go!
- Understanding Access Levels in Swift with Examples
- Benefits of using #pragma mark in Swift
- Discovering All SwiftUI TextField Keyboard Types
- ComposeScrollbars – Polish your Android Compose UI with advanced scrollbars
- UI Eventing on Android
- ANR internals: touch dispatching through the view hierarchy
- ArchUnit vs. Konsist. Why Did We Need Another Kotlin “Linter”?
- A bird’s eye view of the ioki Android app architecture
- Kotlin Performance Tuning: 20 Best Practices You Should Know
- Kotlin Flow: Simple yet Powerful Implementation
- Why has my background Worker stopped? Exploring Android WorkManger’s StopReason
- Advanced Kotlin: Mastering Delegation in Kotlin
- Creating a Cutting-Edge Movie Streaming App with Flutter & Python
- Why Kotlin Multiplatform could change everything in the mobile dev world
- The Power of the late keyword in Dart
- OpenRA – Open Source real-time strategy game engine for early Westwood games written in C# using SDL and OpenGL
- Unlocking the Potential of Mobile DevOps: Transforming App Development and Delivery
- Shopping collages are moving from Shuffles to Pinterest’s main app
- Amazon brings back in-app purchases on Android
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.09
iOS Closures vs. Delegates in Swift iOS How to use the new inspector SwiftUI view modifier How to create an...
2023 App Threat Report
In 2022 alone, the number of mobile app downloads surpassed a staggering 200 billion, emphasizing the pervasive presence of these...
ElectricSQL – Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps
Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps. Build reactive, realtime, local-first apps directly on Postgres. What is ElectricSQL? ElectricSQL...
GitHub Copilot Chat opened to individual developers
Like similar chatbots, Copilot Chat sits in the sidebar of the IDE, and developers can use it to have lengthy...
ComposeCard – A beautifully designed payment view library
ComposeCards is a beautifully designed payment view library for Credit and Debit Cards. Made using Jetpack Compose 🎉. It allows...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 20.09
Airship has released another study of mobile users aka shoppers. A lot of interesting things about habits and tasks in...