Xiaomi has unveiled a new OS to replace MIUI — HyperOS. It is based, of course, on “deeply modified Android and the independently developed Vela system”. The system has completely rewritten the underlying architecture and is preparing the public base for the “Internet of Everything”, for tens of billions of devices and tens of billions of connections in the future. How it all looks and works, though, is still unclear. HyperOS will first appear in the Xiaomi 14-series, and so far there’s not even an idea of what the OS will look like, nor are there any details on the new features.
- Grape – A Swift library for force simulation and graph visualization
- Concurrent Programming in SwiftData
- Thread dispatching and Actors: understanding execution
- Being a good citizen in the land of SwiftSyntax
- Content Unavailable Views
- How to customize Enum Decoding in Swift with code samples
- Mastering Concurrency with Dispatch Groups in Swift
- Maestro: Android modern UI Testing
- Building a search screen with Jetpack Compose
- Avoid return statements in Jetpack Compose!
- AndroidX moving to minSdkVersion 19
- Minimizing APK Size: Techniques for Shrinking Android App Size
- What Are the Differences Between KAPT and KSP in Android?
- Taking pictures using Jetpack Compose
- How to Design an Effective Bloc State Management in Flutter Development
- XCode 15 React Native Troubleshooting Guides
- JetBrains launches Writerside documentation tool
- Xiaomi has unveiled the new HyperOS
- How Discord Stores Billions of Messages — Big Surprises in System Design
Is it okay to use runBlocking?
In this video I’ll talk about when it’s fine to use the runBlocking function from Kotlin coroutines and when you...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.12
KSP2 Preview, Mastering in SwiftUI, How to implement gamification and more!
Gemini is the new foundation for artificial intelligence in Android
Foundation models are trained on a variety of data sources to create artificial intelligence systems that can adapt to a...
Google has released AlphaCode 2 based on Gemini
Google today, along with its Gemini artificial intelligence model, unveiled AlphaCode 2, an improved version of the AlphaCode code generator...
ColorfulX – Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients
ColorfulX is an implementation using Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients. ColorfulX Platform UIKit and AppKit platforms are generally supported. Due to MTKView not...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.12
Power of enums, A New Foundation for AI on Android, developer dogmas and more!