Roblox is increasingly becoming a full-fledged system on which developers can make money. They are now opening up the possibility to sell “full avatar bodies and individual heads” (every time this phrase seems strange, but still). Given how popular designer stuff is in other games, it’s not hard to imagine a big demand for “heads and avatars” from users aka kids. Back in 2020, Roblox expected its developer community to earn more than $250 million in a year. So the economy isn’t childish at all anymore.
- iOS Architecture: Separating logic from effects
- The DI crashers
- The Singleton Chronicles: The “One Ring” of iOS Design Patterns
- Clean Architecture for Android Sample Project – Native Android project written in Kotlin
- Android’s most commonly asked interview questions
- Most commonly discussed interview questions about Android— Part II
- Mastering JSON Serialization and Deserialization with Moshi in Kotlin
- Getting a job at Apple without going to college or doing LeetCode
- How To Create Compound Efficiencies In Engineering
- What I learned after managing a small team for 2 years
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...
Telegram turns 10 years old and revenues stagnate
Telegram seems to want to grow not only through messaging but also through communities, which pretty much means it wants...
MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming
Supercharge Swift‘s Codable implementations with macros. Overview MetaCodable framework exposes custom macros which can be used to generate dynamic Codable implementations. The core of the framework...
How to get started with Swift Concurrency 🧵 (Beginner Tutorial)
Swift has built-in support for writing asynchronous and parallel code in a structured way. Asynchronous code can be suspended and resumed later,...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...