- Where are Xcode bookmarks stored?
- Mastering ScrollView in SwiftUI. Transitions
- Designing a Weather app for visionOS
- Unleash Your Creativity: Building Your Own Music App with SwiftUI for VisionPro
- Creating tuples dynamically and refactoring Generics with Swift’s Parameter Packs
- Kotlin Anti-Patterns – Also this is Null
- Improving Android Accessibility with Modifiers in Jetpack Compose
- Android app performance: optimize startup time with “above the fold” technique
- Tracking Android App Launch in production
- Oof – look, that’s a legacy codebase!
- The Dawn of a New Era: ChatGPT’s Code Interpreter
- Healthy friction in UX
- Stick to boring architecture for as long as possible
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 04.10
iOS New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17 Abstract Class vs. Protocol-Oriented Approach in Swift Comparing the Performance of the...
New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17
In this video, I would like to share with you some things that were either deprecated or added in iOS...
Promova helps people with dyslexia learn languages
The new Promova feature comes just in time for National Dyslexia Awareness Month and is available on the platform for...
Notify – A simple note application with modern MVVM, Compose and Material3
Notify is a simple note application that is built with Modern Android development tools. This project showcases the Good implementation...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...